The College of Medicine & Health Sciences, Saint Lucia has three entry points throughout the calendar year - September, January and May.
Submit by mail or fax the following:
1. Completed Application Click Here
The College of Medicine Application is in a PDF format. The application can be opened, viewed, typed in, and saved using any pdf viewer.
If you currently do not have a PDF viewer Click Here, for a free download. For more information see the instructions below.
2. (2) Passport photos (2”x2”) signed on the back--* Important that the passport photos are mailed.
3. (3) Professional recommendations (can be sent with application or separately)
4. A personal statement why you would like to become a physician
5. Your Curriculum Vitae or Resume if available
6. Official, unopened transcripts sent by the registrar of previously attended schools. If unofficial transcripts are being sent in support of an application, official copies of those transcripts must follow prior to actual entry into a class.
7. Student Medical Report to be completed by a licensed physician (included in the application).
8. A $50 US non refundable application fee. Check made out to “College of Medicine & Health Sciences ”
Instructions submitting your application:
Download the application, and print it out using a PDF reader. After the application is filled out and signed it can be mailed or faxed along with the other required submissions to the address below.
Please note--Only Completed mailed or faxed Applications will be considered!
U.S. Information Office
College of Medicine & Health Sciences
65 East Broadway
Butte, Montana 59701
Contact College of Medicine & Health Sciences to have an application mailed to you.
Toll free: 800-448-4008
If you need any help downloading or printing our application contact us .
Our applications are available in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), which must be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download and install it for free at www.adobe.com
Click here to download an application(pdf--form) for the M.D. Program.
Click here to download an application(pdf--form) for the Master's in Clinical Anatomy Program
Note: If you have trouble downloading or viewing the application, try right-clicking on the Click here link and choosing "Save Link As/Save Target As" from the menu that appears. This downloads the complete file to your computer and allows you to view it without your browser.
The College recommends the MCAT for U.S.