To be eligible for the MD program, a student must have completed at least 3 years of college coursework. However, most students have earned a Bachelor's Degree prior to admission to The College of Medicine and Health Sciences. Exceptional candidates may apply for admission after completion of 90 credits of university-level studies.
Required courses include one year completion of the following:
1. Inorganic or General Chemistry
2. Organic Chemistry
3. General Biology or Zoology
5. College-level Mathematics
Criteria for Selection:
1. Undergraduate cumulative grade point average
2. Grade point average in required pre-medical coursework
3. Letters of recommendation (3)
4. Work history
5. Professional experiences
6. Personal essay
7. A personal Medical Report by a certified physician.